Kitz Residenz Booking Details and Terms and Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions of the booking and some details that will help you have a great holiday.
General Terms and Conditions
A deposit of 25% is required to secure the dates you require of the Kitz apartment at the time of booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
We recommend you take out appropriate travel insurance, personal possession and personal injury cover and ski insurance to cover for any accidents, cancellation or amendments to your travel plans or cover while you are on holiday. If you are from within the European Union, make sure you take your E111 European Health Card for any treatment, which will save you money from another EU country and make sure it is in date, as they have time limits on them!
You are not insured for your personal losses or injuries sustained while at Kitz 6 or in the region.
The full balance final payment will be required 2 months prior to departure. This final payment will fully secure your booking.
- VAT, Tourist Tax, use of the washing machine, Linen and Towel Hire, All reasonable use of Utilities
Cleaning, Repairs, Renewals and Apartment State
- Normal Final Clean: You are expected to leave the apartment clean and tidy including, but not limited to:
- beds stripped of sheets and covers only (please leave mattress protectors on)
- turn radiator thermostats down to 2 in winter on departure
- empty the dishwasher and put all crockery away clean and dry
- rubbish removal to the outside bins sorted out for recycling
- all breakages must be replaced like for like, please.
- any breakages that are unable to replace must be reported immediately so repairs/replacement can be arranged
Anything outside this will incur extra cleaning and costs and will come off the surety deposit.
If you are forced to cancel after the final payment is made then the amount due back to you of the final payment is made on a sliding scale as below or we can transfer to a new date in full:
- 5-7 weeks: 12% of final payment is refundable on written cancellation
- 3-5 weeks: 8 % of final payment is refundable on written cancellation
- 0-3 weeks: 0% of final payment is refundable on written cancellation.
A surety deposit of up to £500 (€500) will be required at time of balance due. This is to be paid with the final payment. This will be refunded once an inventory check has been satisfactorily completed, within 7 – 10 working Days of Departure and receipt of your bank transfer details.
Any excess cleaning, breakages, damage, evidence of smoking, fire alarm/fire service call-outs, PayPal fees or any other direct cost incurred through misuse will be deducted from the surety deposit. (The apartment is strictly no smoking due to the smell, fire safety and any hint of smoke will set off the fire detectors, which is directly linked to the fire service. The fire service will attend and charge you for the call out!)
If you require any immediate assistance prior to leaving please call us +44(0)7768 900317 m, or email@example.com
While in Austria our Management Company Compact 4 can help you out on-site with any major technical problems on 0043 (0) 664 883 86820, once you have checked with Frau Mitterhauser first.
Frau Mitterhauser, is our key holder and lives opposite our apt and she will meet you on-site with the keys and deal with any small issues. If you are late please call her on 0043 654 77028, but she does not speak much English, so practice your German.
If you are planning a very late arrival the key will be left inside the door of Kitz 6 / in the key box.